Things I am Thankful for:
My Mission Call!!!

I am so stinking excited to go on a mission! I decided I can't start the official daily countdown until I only have one month left, but I unofficially think about it everyday! In not too long I get to preach the gospel to the wonderful people of Taiwan! I am so excited!
My Family

I am so blessed to have the family that I have. They support me in all that I do, and I am so grateful for that! My extended family is equally as wonderful.
My Friends

All through my life, I have always had the best friends! They have such a positive influence on my life, and I am grateful for all that they do for me.
My Bicycle

Ok, I don't think anyone except those who really know me understand how much I am really, truly grateful for my bike. It is the BEST temporal thing that I have!
My Twin
Eric is finally back from Africa, and though I only get to spend a couple of months with him, we are making those months really count. I am so glad that I get to spend time with him before I leave!
Stay posted for next week's Thankful Thursday post... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment