Thursday, August 13, 2009

I got my Mission Call!!

I am called to serve the Lord in the
Taiwan Taipei Mission
speaking
Mandarin Chinese
Taipei is the capital of Taiwan. It is located in the north of Taiwan. look at that city!


My mission basically covers the north part of Taiwan and the entire eastern coast/mountains. It even includes those little islands you can see in the Philippine Sea. Wow!

I report to the MTC in Provo, Utah on

Wednesday, December 23, 2009!

I am so excited!
If you would like to see some pictures of the actual opwning of the call, my sister, Rebecca, got some great ones. Her blog is http://bartandbecca.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yippy!! CONGRATS!! Good luck!!

Megan said...

Amy!
That is so exciting. I just love Taiwan. I met a girl over there that got called to the Taipei mission as well, but she will be in the phillippines MTC and I think she reports in November. But...you will probably meet each other! Oh man, I can't get over how excited I am for you!!!

Rebecca said...

YAY!! I bet Jordan's really excited for you. Are you going to take classes Fall semester or hang out with your family?

Lauren said...

Oh Amy, I'm so excited for you! I had a friend go to the same exact mission! He says its the greatest mission ever! I'm sure you'll agree someday! ;) You just have to let me know when your farewell is so I can possibly make a special trip over to California!!! :D I just love you and miss you so much!