Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day!

In case any of you don't know, Valentine's Day is one of my absolute favorite holidays! So of course, I had a party to celebrate!

First, everyone got a name-tag with a flirtatious action of it (Wink at me, touch my elbow, blow me a kiss, etc.) Whenever you wanted to talk to that person, you did the action. It was a blast!
Everyone also got a bag with their name on it, and you could make Valentines to drop in people's bags. If it sounds a little "elementary school" to you, you are right, but we all loved it! Some of the guys made the best Valentines!




There was also a pick-up-line station, where you could write your best pickup lines for everyone to enjoy. This was a HUGE hit! We had about fifty pick-up-lines by the end of the night! I personally liked the accounting ones best: Marry Me...Lets make a tax deduction. :)

There was also a place to decorate cookies. I had heart shaped cookies, red hots, pink and white frosting, and sprinkles that all could use. It was pretty much amazing!

I love Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

AWESOME! What a fun party! I'm glad your day was great too Amy!

Stefanie Elyse said...

Wow Baby. I am SAD that I missed that party! Please invite me next year?