So I started the accounting program this week! Here are the changes it has brought about:
I had to change my permanent mailing address to 1820 Herald B Lee Library
I have been adopted into a new family called "5.2" and have thought about officially changing my name.
I am intimately involved with Waren. I spend every waking moment with him, and I spend my nights dreaming about him. I really think this relationship could go places...hopefully by next Monday
Well, I hope you all feel updated in my life, that is about all I have time to write about now, but stay tuned for an update about the new members of my family!
5 comments:
WARREN? You have some explaining to do....
As a new member of "5.5" let me say that I have now changed my address to baby TNRB. It is pretty nice, but I think I am getting to know Stice, Stice and Skousen a little better than Waren tonight. What a great weekend....eh??
I too was intimately involved with Warren the first few weeks of the Junior Core. He may chew you up and spit you out. Be forewarned.
And a little tip, there is top real estate over in the Law Library. Much quieter than the HBLL. And after a while you start knowing everyone in the library, and talking to them...suddenly you're never studying! It's a pain in the rear. Law Library, peace and quiet. Ahhh.
your business with this warren fellow sounds quite risque...
i'm so glad i got to see you today, even if we got run over by a giant truck...
amy.. your involved with someone.. I'd like to get in on these details PLEASE! :)
Post a Comment