So in the past couple months I have oficially lost 10 pounds! Congrats to me! As a reward to myself I bought myself the first season of the series Dead like Me. Oops! I can't wait to get it and watch it!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
i thought you were looking particularly svelte in your pictures lately...
(why does everyone lose weight except me? i'll be "curvy" all alone next year)
also, i just remembered that the "cuyler phone" still has tons of minutes on it. i'll call you this week and we can chat at his expense.
1 comment:
i thought you were looking particularly svelte in your pictures lately...
(why does everyone lose weight except me? i'll be "curvy" all alone next year)
also, i just remembered that the "cuyler phone" still has tons of minutes on it. i'll call you this week and we can chat at his expense.
Post a Comment