Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Brianon

Well, since you are the only one who really even knows about my blog, this note is especially for you. It was pretty esciting to wake up today and feel like I was dying...that was always one of my dreams. I slept really well in flexibility and dreamed about kissing people, since obviously I have a lot of practice. Today I am posting this before my Phy Sci class so that I can make an attempt to pay attention...yeah right. Maybe I will go over to the tree of life later and...WOW! It is SNOWING! G2g! I love you Brianon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was pretty honored when the blog was named after me!


also, as soon as it started snowing i wanted to sneak you out of class and go sledding. even though the snow wasn't sticking. us cali girls got to stick together!